Sacramento-based IT business is looking for a part-time client billing specialist that is a wizard with ConnectWise Manage, Autotask or similar Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool, like Autotask. We are currently in the process of migrating to a new PSA and will need assistance setting up, automating, and documenting our monthly and periodic billing processes.
- Review and bill recurring services delivered to clients monthly or as needed.
- Weekly review of closed PSA tickets and projects. Generate and deliver invoices to clients.
- Verify proper payment processing and application of payments to invoices.
- Respond to client billing questions and concerns.
- Maintain and troubleshoot synchronization issues between the PSA, QuickBooks Online, and ConnectBooster payment processing and merchant account.
- Maintain and troubleshoot synchronization issues between the PSA and distributors including Pax8, TD Synnex, and Ingram Micro.
- Review vendor bills to ensure accurate client billing of subscription related services such as Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace.
- Meet with management and accounting teams regularly to report known issues and develop solutions.
- Reviewing & maintaining product database accuracy for billing in PSA.
- Other accounting and bookkeeping duties as needed.
- Availability to meet virtually as needed between the hours of 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
- The ideal candidate will use a scheduling tool like Calendly, AppointmentCore, or Acuity Scheduling.
- Experience Requirements
- 4 years (full-time equivalent) of accounting and finance experience
- 2 years QuickBooks Online experience. This includes understanding how different apps and programs integrate with QuickBooks.
- 2 years working with an IT service provider or managed service provider.
- 2 year of PSA (ConnectWise Manage, Autotask, Syncro) experience
- ConnectBooster or other billing solution experience.
Desired Skills & Characteristics
- Extremely computer and technology savvy.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Self motivated and proactive at solving problems.
- Process driven. Follows written instructions well and can also create documentation for new processes.
- Skilled at using Google Workspace tools such as Google Drive.