Sacramento-based IT business is looking for a part-time office assistant to help with administrative tasks of the business.
- Review incoming emails and voicemails and schedule appointments.
- Assist in data entry into various business systems.
- Assist in researching technology related products and services on the Internet.
- Availability to work in person or virtually as needed between the hours of 3 – 6 p.m. Pacific Time or on weekends from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- This is an entry level position so no previous work experience is required.
Desired Skills & Characteristics
- A strong interest and probability of pursuing a career in business, accounting, and the IT industry.
- Curious and quick learner.
- Extremely computer and technology savvy.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Self motivated and proactive at solving problems.
- Process driven. Follows written instructions well and can also create documentation for new processes.
- Skilled at Email, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, & Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with cloud sharing tools such as OneDrive or Google Drive.